High tensile steel
Blue Chromated – KOsil
DIN EN 12195-2
|Breaking Strength (BS)||
50 kN (5,000 daN)
|Lashing Capacity (LC)||
25 kN (2,500 daN)
Pull Ratchet 50mm – 50kN (ERGO, 260mm)
Pull ratchet ERGO with Lever lock for 50 mm webbing. Handle length: 260 mm Handgrip: wide, plastic (red)
With the red handle.
Our standard ERGO pull ratchet 71CQ060 finds its use on a truck or van. In combination with webbing and end fittings, it secures your load against slipping and keeps it in the intended place on the loading area. With a lever length of 260 mm, the operation of the long lever ratchet is easier in contrast to a pressure ratchet and a much higher pretensioning force / STF value is achieved.
- Ergonomically shaped, red handle
- No rivets or end caps on the handle prevent the risk of injury
- Band take-up shaft made of very high quality steel with anti-slip (AS)
- Disc and sprocket combined, no additional disc required
- Specially shaped sprocket for better stability of the belt take-up shaft
- Including lever lock, optimized movement
- Specially durable KOsil coating: increased resistance to RR according to ISO 9227 NSS test
- Best price/performance ratio
- Quality at the highest level, guaranteed by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Multiple times tested according to DIN EN 12195-2, system certified by TÜV and DGUV
Weight per piece: 1.39 kg,
Box (15 pieces): 21.35 kg,
Pallet (30 boxes = 450 pieces): 660,5 kg,
Height pallet: 110 cm (5 layers of 6 boxes)
* Important note on the STF - preload force: The STF-value we specify for pull and pressure ratchets is for guidance only.
Delivery quantity: 15 Pieces
Usually ready for shipment in 1 to 3 working days.
Price on request