In the future without driver, but not without KONNEX
Because we are a company with more than 60 years of experience in the field of total load securing, and because we know what our customers need. This includes: attractive pricing policy, very high product quality as well as fast deliveries throughout Europe, which is constantly guaranteed by optimized warehousing. We stand behind our product range, we know their strengths and the various possible applications, and for this reason we can advise you in the best possible way on the selection of the right product for the respective area of application. All our components that are used in load securing are tested according to DIN EN 12195-2.
A wide choice of essential products for cargo securing:
Quality & Environment
As our customer, you expect perfect quality products – without ifs and buts.
Quality: EN ISO 9001
In order to meet the high demands of the processing and manufacturing industry, we have installed the EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management
Environment: EN ISO 14001
With an environmental management system according to EN ISO 14001:2015, we are committed to our ecological responsibility.
Load restraint refers to the method of securing loads for transport to prevent them from shifting or falling and causing damage or injury. It is an important part of the safety regulations for transporting goods and includes both proper loading and proper securing of the load. The process of securing cargo includes the following steps:
- Before loading: Inspect the load for irregularities or damage and ensure that it is suitable for transport.
- Load distribution: distribute the load evenly in the cargo space and make sure that it is stable and securely placed.
- Securing cargo: use tie-down straps, tie-down hooks, ratchet tensioners, anti-slip mats and other fasteners to hold cargo in place.
- Stacking of cargo: make sure that the cargo is stacked properly and that it cannot fall down.
- Checking cargo securing: check the cargo periodically during transportation for signs of shifting or loosening and correct if necessary.
It is important to note that load securing depends on the type of load, the means of transport and the applicable regulations. It is therefore important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and the applicable regulations to ensure that the load is transported safely.