High tensile steel
Blue Chromated – KOsil
DIN EN 12195-2
|Breaking Strength (BS)||
50 kN (5,000 daN)
|Lashing Capacity (LC)||
25 kN (2,500 daN)
Pressure Ratchet 50mm – 50kN (213mm)
NEW – the one with the red handle, our pressure ratchet for 50 mm lashing strap.
Special feature: higher STF value than the standard pressure ratchet.
Handle design: plastic, red
Lever length: 213 mm
With the red handle – Our new pressure ratchet 71CQ059 with higher STF value.
Used on a truck or van. In conjunction with webbing and end fittings, it secures your load against slipping and holds it in the intended place on the loading area.
- Ergonomically shaped, red handle
- No rivets or end caps on the handle prevent the risk of injury
- Band take-up shaft made of very high quality steel with anti-slip (AS)
- Disc and sprocket combined, no additional disc required
- Specially shaped sprocket for better stability of the belt take-up shaft
- Including lever lock, optimized movement
- Specially durable KOsil coating: increased resistance to RR according to ISO 9227 NSS test
- Best price/performance ratio
- Quality at the highest level, guaranteed by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Multiple times tested according to DIN EN 12195-2, system certified by TÜV and DGUV
Weight per piece: 0,86 kg,
Box (20 pieces): 17.7 kg,
Pallet (45 boxes = 900 pieces): 816.5 kg,
Height pallet: 110 cm (5 layers of 9 boxes)
* Important note on the STF - preload force: The STF-value we specify for pull and pressure ratchets is for guidance only.
Delivery quantity: 20 Pieces
On request, with minimum order quantity (MOQ).
Price on request